The SMART Scholarship for Service Program requires that you upload electronic versions of your official or unofficial transcripts in the SMART application. These documents will be handled confidentially. Once an institution is added, a link will be displayed to upload an electronic transcript for the corresponding degree. Transcripts need to be uploaded by the December 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm EST deadline.
Ensure the transcript uploaded meets the following requirements:
1. The transcript must be legible
2. The applicant name must be listed
3. The school name must be listed
4. If the institution does not use a 4.0 grade scale, provide the grade scale used as the last page of the document
5. Provide an uploaded transcript for each school listed that was attended prior to Fall 2017