Current Academic Status - Enter your current academic status (all possible choices are listed in the drop box under academic status) and the name of your current academic advisor (if applicable). If you are not currently enrolled in an academic institution, select the highest level completed in your academic career.
Current Institution- Enter your current institution if you are currently enrolled. If you are applying for undergraduate level funding, you must be currently enrolled at the time of application.
Schools - Add a new school and enter information about it, or edit information already entered. Selected schools will display information about whether a transcript from that institution is required or not. This information will also be reflected on the "Application Status" page.
- Add new school
- For High School (if required) enter the name of the high school from which you graduated or indicate home schooled or GED if applicable.
- For College or University enter all or part of the name of the institution in the School Search box. Select the institution from the list that appears.
- Studies - Enter your degree obtained or pursued and major.
- For each school you must also enter:
- Cumulative GPA on a 4.0 Scale: If your school does not use a 4.0 scale you must contact them to ask for their GPA conversion instructions. If your school cannot provide conversion instructions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GPA credits: Only total the credits which were used in calculating your GPA.
- Please note: If you are currently enrolled, you must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for a SMART Scholarship Award.
- Attendance: Enter the dates you attended the school or expected graduation date.
- Edit or Delete School
- If you would like to make changes to a school's information or delete the school, click on the appropriate link underneath the school listed.
- Upload Transcript
- Upload your corresponding transcript as a PDF document.
- Only upload transcripts for coursework prior to fall 2017. Please note fall 2017 and more recent transcripts may be required later in the application process.